[GEM Development] OpenGEM FAQ

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sat Jul 30 20:57:12 PDT 2005

Shane M. Coughlan wrote:

>The renaming was because I thought the FAQ had information that was NOT
>frequently asked, that it provided useful information for end-users that
>can be expanded on, and because I wanted to have a user guide and a faq
>for the OpenGEM releases.

In my experience, the defining features of a true FAQ are
(1) It never answers YOUR question
(2) Everything in it is questions that are not frequently asked.

Keep working on it!

Actually, I thought it a useful GEM Information Sheet, though the
comments you have received have all been pretty valid.

Peter