[GEM Development] lets talk about it!

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed Oct 20 12:49:46 PDT 2004

Hi guys and girls,

>  Indeed lets talk about VIRUS!!!  The file "object.zip" is a virus
> according to hotmail.com.  You might want to check this out.
>  You didn't get this virus from Shane did you ? Sorry Shane  :)

I assure you I don't have a virus, and I doubt Shane has/had either. As Ben
said, it's one of these viruses which spoofs From addresses... very
annoying, especially when you get all the bounces from mail servers that
pick it up as a virus and return to the (apparant) sender!

Oh well. I suppose if you lived purely in the GEM world, then viruses
wouldn't be a problem (well, DOS viruses might, but GEM itself has no
viruses :))

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/