[GEM Development] lets talk about it!

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 11:16:42 PDT 2004

>   This isn't meant to be rude, but I have zero tolerance for any virus of
> any kind.

I don't think there's much Owen (or Shane!) can do about it; these damned
viruses spoof their From: address to make you think it comes from someone
you trust.  Quite a few viruses turn up in my mailbox because they tried to
send to the list with a From: address that isn't subscribed.

Try as I might, I can't find a "moderate all messages with attachments"
option in Mailman.  Majordomo had one, but then Majordomo had the kitchen
sink if you wanted to go insane looking for it :-/

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)