[GEM Development] test for my new mailing program

Liam Proven lproven at cix.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 17:55:01 PST 2004

Owen Rudge wrote:

> I'm still quite happy plodding along with Outlook Express - it does what I
> want, so that'll do for me. :-)

It's also insecure as hell and prone to every new virus that comes
along. I don't really care if you get infected, but you are on various
mailing lists etc. and thus when you do, your machine will start sending
thousands of mails to infect all them, as well.

You're thus comparable to an inconsiderate smoker but with the ability
to reach everyone on the Internet with your smoke.

Don't be lazy. Give up that ancient piece of crap and get a proper 21st
century mail client.

The only thing OE does that others can't is access Hotmail, but I use
Hotmail Popper to get my Hotmail messages into Firefox.

--
Liam Proven
Web: http://welcome.to/liamsweb & http://lproven.livejournal.com