[GEM Development] A voice in the desert

Dostal, Chris E. chris.dostal at au.unisys.com
Wed Dec 17 08:11:04 PST 2003

*snip*
Remember to use the sunscreen! Oops! Well, Chris Dostal, you and I can remember to use it...
</snip>

It's extremely ironic you send that message Peter :) On Sunday I took my father to fish down the south coast, as a thank you for fixing my car. Of course, idiot me didn't wear sunscreen or a hat.. so as a result, I'm known as the racooned lobster around the office. Racooned due to the fact I was wearing sunglasses (hehe go figure!).

Anyways have a top Christmas Peter, and everybody.. Once I've finished porting windows xp to my '64 (oh hang on i think i have a 128.. cool!), I'll be right back posting to the list ;)

Chris.