[GEM Development] Digital site at Maxframe

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Dec 8 15:05:11 PST 2003

Thanks for the clarification. I'll have to revisit the various sites
tomorrow or whenever...

Someone had, in one of the discussions, mentioned a threat to the many
different systems which use FAT at least somewhere, and I had
extrapolated from that remark.

Next time I guess I should read all the discussion! But a database was
awaiting my perusal.

Under those circumstances, Ben's comment (next post) sounds pretty true.

Peter