[GEM Development] Digital site at Maxframe

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sat Dec 6 21:19:14 PST 2003

G'day!

Thanks for sending the link...

Has anyone caught up on the news that Microsoft is asserting ownership
over the FAT file system and plans to licence it to users? I received a
news report on this at work last week, but can't remember where it was.
Could be PC Authority or one of the US based magazine/newsletters. I had
a quick look at the linked MS site and, from that browse, it looks like
the report was pretty correct.

Could kill the floppy...

Cheers,

Peter