[GEM Development] Digital site at Maxframe

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Sat Dec 6 01:53:26 PST 2003

Hi all,
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I stumbled on this
site while researching the M$ VFAT patents, which lead me to the history
of DOS & FAT and the DRI involvments:

<http://www.maxframe.com/DR.HTM>

Notice the mention of OpenGEM on the page, good job!

Everyone who runs DRDOS/GEM should save that pic of Gary Kildall. He was
a genious, changed the course of computing history and died with
basically nothing left, a broken man. Compare that to the beg, borrow
and steal monopoly of another company started by the richest miser in
the world...
--
Davey Brain
dsbrain at NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
Kennedy

Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
This eCS-OS/2 system uptime is 7 days 13 hrs 55 mins and 34 secs