[GEM Development] Is this place still alive?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 20:42:49 PDT 2023

 10:36PM and there are NO replies of mine sent out TO me.
Yeah, I'll check my settings for this eMail account. Also, I am next going to check the sbcglobal.net address. (Back in the day, they were one together, provider of iNet access. Since split, and I have to check both, separately.

Now, what was that I had seen come thru and wanted to make comments about . . ? Later.

Tom C