[GEM Development] Is this place still alive?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 12:37:16 PDT 2023

Bad News is: I got your reply to my posting but NOT my own message!
Leaving for work. Will re-check Inbox upon my return.

Yesterday, 6 and 4 hrs elapsed between two requests to reset a password (about 10 mins apart) and the two replies being received.

Oh. This is Web Mail - as my systemS  rebuilds are not going well. (Linux, mostly.)

Tom C

    On Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 1:26:48 PM GMT-6, Steve Nickolas <usotsuki at buric.co> wrote:

 On Wed, 14 Jun 2023, Thomas Clayton wrote:

> Just to see IF this gets through the server and back out to me (and
> others), unlike in years past.

Foo.

-uso.