[GEM Development] Erratic Mouse Movement

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 18:49:09 PDT 2011

Liam,

Yeah. You CAUGHT me! :-(
I forgot to go back and put "GEM Developers" in the salutation line. I usually "cut and paste" from the address and then modify it.

Thanks for the BOOT disk reference URL. I've got most of MS Corp.s from  "back when" (personal acquisitions over time).

BTW, anyone know where PC-DOS 7 (.0, .01) Diskette 1 (whole) can be obtained? I've got 2, 3, 4, 5, but NOT the #1 BOOT disk of an install set.

I've tried lots of things over the weekend - including booting from a floppy with minimal add-ins - and will be making a full report (letter), shortly. Library closing shortly!

Tom Clayton