[GEM Development] GEM Scan (was: FW: Hello)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Sep 20 06:47:17 PDT 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010, Ben A L Jemmett wrote:

> Rather than risk an avalanche of 'message too large' bounces, I've removed
> the attachment and uploaded it to a temporary home at:
>
>    http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/scratch_pub/GEMScan.zip

Grabbed it.

> Gene, could you drop me a note and remind me of my login details for
> deltasoft so I can upload it there?  Either they've changed or I've
> forgotten them *coughs in embarrassment*

Ben, I use that machine daily from remote now and since I updated it to
Windows Server 2008/R2, I only have the single remote login.  If you'll
email me an updated downloads.htm file, I'll get it posted for you.  I've
updated the home page to reflect an update date of today.  If you have any
other changes you'd like to make, just email me the files. :)

I've put GEMScan.zip into the downloads directory, so it's directly
available at http://www.deltasoft.com/downloads/GEMScan.zip