[GEM Development] GEM Scan (was: FW: Hello)

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 03:43:11 PDT 2010

Hello all,

The list server bounced the below message to me yesterday evening, as it
included a large attachment.  It should definitely be of interest to at
least one of our number apart from myself!

Rather than risk an avalanche of 'message too large' bounces, I've removed
the attachment and uploaded it to a temporary home at:

    http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/scratch_pub/GEMScan.zip

Many thanks to Dr. Kasten for this contribution of long-lost software; now
if anybody has a supported scanner (it appears to include drivers for the
Canon IX-12 and the Princeton LS300) we can get some proper nostalgia
going...

Gene, could you drop me a note and remind me of my login details for
deltasoft so I can upload it there?  Either they've changed or I've
forgotten them *coughs in embarrassment*

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.

  _____