[GEM Development] Welcome!

James Stafford sariatv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:12:17 PDT 2009

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the warm welcome :P I have been to all he links
available on the OpenGEM website, but only to browse, really. I don't
have a copy of DR-GEM Scan, sadly, however I have "connections" which
can "locate" it, if you know what I mean, I'll have a look tonight on
the servers and see what's up on there. I know that they have GEM
stuff, at least.

No, I didn't win the eBay auction. I've only just seen the post
regarding it, so I'm afraid I'm no help here. The only GEM stuff I
have currently is the OpenGEM 5 distro and the SDK, but the SDK is
very confusing for me. I mainly stick to Mac development, but the
reason I'm into GEM is because it was used on the Atari ST, which is a
computer I love (even though the most use it has seen is to write
history essays and play really awful games).

Thanks for the email!
>From James

(PS: what was up for auction?)