[GEM Development] Welcome!

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 00:31:13 PDT 2009

Welcome James!

Have you been to any / many of the GEM related websites?
There are binary ('runnable') and source files (text, generally in "C", that get "compiled" into the former) available for most all of GEM at them.

Oh, and, BTW, I've been searching for /DR-GEM Scan/ (general edition). Would YOU happen to have a copy of it?

Do you have copies of any GEM 'stuff', now? Were you the person who 'won' the recent auction on e-Bay for a five app set of GEM software?

Thomas Clayton