[GEM Development] some updates

david johnson zaojashin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 18:18:17 PDT 2009

Hello José,

Thanks for the comments.

Relative to GEM information, I've  found
that two ancient texts (of course) are readily available in the used book
market.   These being:

Programer's Guide to GEM (Paperback)
by Phillip Balma & Willian Fitler

The Gem: Operating System Handbook

by Dave Prochnow

I have no idea if these will be useful
as I am still waiting from them to arrive.  However, the cost of the
texts was less than the shipping; thus, I was curious enough bite.
These may bring me “up to date” though.

David