[GEM Development] some updates

José Emilio Mori Recio jem at archivalladolid.org
Mon Aug 17 11:05:09 PDT 2009

David, thank you for keeping us up to date.

But it's sad that your very individual effort is the only that (apparently)
still survives in GEM development, documentation or... anything. I'm
especially disappointed about the GEM wiki, which after months of waiting is
still unusable. I don't know if Owen is still reading this and what are the
real possibilities of the wiki being fixed (including being made the primary
wiki), but I would like to know... once more I offer myself to help remotely
with the fixing, or even to put up a new wiki in a server in our University,
if it's the best option.

Waiting for news... Best regards,

//     José Emilio Mori Recio - http://www.gui.uva.es/~jem         \\
|| Administrador Informático, Arzobispado de Valladolid y Archivo  ||
\\ Miembro 088 del Grupo Universitario de Informática, Valladolid  //