[GEM Development] Linux, video1394, pix_video question

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:40:14 PDT 2008

Ben,

Someone, a while back, mistakenly sent a message to THIS list that should have gone to a Linux list. Ever since then, every once-in-a-while, we get a letter from someone who has Googled(?) their subject and found us in that result list.

We are a list about DR-GEM - a 16-bit real-mode graphical operating environment that runs over (on top of) DOS. You're off-subject for here.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton