[GEM Development] (no subject)

rob at midworld.co.uk rob at midworld.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 02:11:33 PDT 2008

Hi David,

I don't think it's so much that people aren't interested any more, it's just that a lot of people seem to have got very busy - I know that with the roll-out of our new stuff at work, I've barely done anything but eat and sleep.

I'd love to crack out my experimental FreeGEM distro at some point (which was a bit strange but worked quite well) and actually finish it enough for it not to be an embarassment.

I will keep an eye on what you're doing with very great interest though - if you need a mirror of your source code, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rob