[GEM Development] (no subject)

david johnson zaojashin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 22:08:57 PDT 2008

  Hello.

  Appears that my interest in the FreeGem project may be a bit late. However, I've continued my experiments with FreeGem, and think I have made some progress. I've made a number of updates to my ports of bywater basic and 4th and have quickly tested them at different screen resolutions using Shane's distribution in a dosbox emulation. I have uploaded the file sources individually this time to http://www.geocities.com/zaojashin/freegem.html  Seems to work okay. However, the general precautions should be taken more seriously in this case as I have neither a professional nor an educational background in programming (this is a hobby). Any comments, corrections, or complaints can be sent to my e-mail address above. Thanks

  .
  David Johnson