[GEM Development] Locomotive Basic 2 is on the Net

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Fri Nov 2 07:40:00 PDT 2007

G'day!

The files I sent to Robert Avis around the time I joined the group were
the contents of the Amstrad GEM disks, and were on his site as far as I
remember. I am almost certain that they contained Locomotive Basic
files. I had an idea that these files were also archived on the original
GEM development site, so maybe Ben or someone else with a long memory
might know where all of that now resides.

Cheers,

Peter