[GEM Development] Locomotive Basic 2 is on the Net

Night Hawk phantom_stranger at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:02:52 PDT 2007

Thomas,
    Locomotive Basic 2 is actually available on the net...in one obscure website. the URL is http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cliff.lawson/cpchomec.htm click on the "File Archive" link at the upper right then download file named 47003.zip (47003.zip is PC640 System Disk 3...46003.zip is almost the same but for the PC512 Model).
  This disk holds a "Basic2" folder (dir?) that has Locomotive Basic 2 and examples.
  The zip file(s) above are spyware/virus free.

Have Fun,

Todd E. Bedwell
The Night Hawk