[GEM Development] USA Members and GEM Materials

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 12:55:44 PDT 2007

Peter:

Davey was in Ohio USA - near Cincinati(sp), I think. I may have - in an
earlier letter - nearer where-abouts for him. My problem is they -
earlier letters that I've kept/keep - are scattered about several
systems / backups of those systems. Can't spend the time - at the
moment to find them.

I've used some 'specialized' people search engines for him - and other
people for other reasons - and didn't 'come up with' anything definite.

NOT something to loose sleep over. Wm. Walsh will hold onto till Davey
- IF he still wants it - 'surfaces' again.