[GEM Development] USA Members and GEM Materials

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sat Mar 17 04:23:32 PDT 2007

That's pretty much it...

The extra piece of information needed here is that all you need to do
with your mobile phone when putting numbers into memory is to add the
international dialling code starting with the + bit, and the system
works out where your call should go to.

For Shane to call me manually, he would have to dial (from memory)
001161413146065, whereas someone locally would dial 0413146065 for
manual dialling.

Thanks, Owen -- I only just connected and downloaded my e-mails. How's
the weather at the upper end of the world these days?

Thomas: did you have any information about roughly where Davey used to
live? Perhaps you can track him down through phone numbers or other
publicly available information, other than what Google has picked up.

Peter