[GEM Development] (no subject)

N. Edward Matavka nmatavkova at rogers.com
Tue Mar 13 10:16:45 PDT 2007

I see that my documentation proposal has curried favour :)  I was
thinking I'd maybe even turn the Wiki into LaTEX and then into a PDF
file.  With regards to this, try not to make the wiki too 'wiki-ish' -
basically, try to make it so that it makes sense when printed.
Basically, what I had in mind for the final staged of this project was
to have a 'virtual box' on Shane's web site: you could download two
disks (Installer and Programme), a manual, quick reference guide and
even a user registration form (free of course) print them out and use
them.  Basically, just like any commercial product on tesco's shelves
today -- only you print your own manual instead of finding it in the
box.

Regards, Nick.