[GEM Development] False positive virus report on new GEMVDI?

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 13:46:05 PST 2006

: "I have the following suggestions: Okay, I testing the multitasking
: version in my free time. But I have one problem. I downloaded
: http://gem.shaneland.co.uk/downloads/OpenGEMXM.zip,
: and GEMVDI.EXE is infected by an unknow virus (AVG detected the virus,
: but it don't have any further info from it). It can't heal the file, so
: can you upload a new clean version? Maybe this alert is AVG's fault."
:
: I check with Norton, no virus.  Can anyone else check this file?

  The latest F-Prot doesn't find anything wrong.

--
John Elliott