[GEM Development] www.deltasoft.com gone again

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 18:53:46 PDT 2006

Just a quick note to point out that the front page of deltasoft.com has been
hacked again...   It's got some sort of redirect to a potential exploit by the
looks of it.  Gene, I don't have a record of my password at home so if you get a
chance to clean up that'd be great -- otherwise I'll do it as soon as I get to
the office tomorrow morning.

Bah.  Don't understand this, the only issue we've had with the company's IIS box
has been down to a phpBB exploit -- the latest IIS is supposed to be pretty secure.
--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.