[GEM Development] Old Days Mention of GEM Stuff

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 20:54:26 PDT 2006

Dear Group:

>From my POSSI (and GEOS) list-serv, I got a URL ref. to these
archives (several). On one of them, I jumped  from a rating of
PS/2s to look what the original article was about. This page

http://www.archive.org/details/IBMPerso1987

Mentions Gary Kildall and GEM

"
A first look at the new IBM PS2 computer and its design and
interface innovations.

Guests: Tony Harris, Digital Research; David Bunnell, PCW
Communications; John Dvorak, PC Magazine; Ron Kaufmann, RX
Computers; George Morrow, Nestar; Jan Lewis, Palo Alto Research
Group; Gary Kildall, Digital Research

Products/Demos: DOS 3.3, Gem Desktop Publisher, IBM PS2 Model 50,
GEM Draw Plus, FLEX-OS
"

Anyway, when time permits I'l give some links to some other 'Old
Time Computing' sites.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton