[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:43:18 PDT 2006

hmm...i couldn't sware to it - but i'm pretty sure the lights are the
same on the cars in the UK - well...i'm not a driver (not old enough
;) i would be otherwise) - so i dunno whether thats really anything
special :P

and thomas - i didn't think you'd mail it to me anyway...its a serious
waste of time really...im not truely all that terriably interested in
everything...and a 5086 is a VERY good(well...not by todays
standards)for what i would like to do.

-|- awave