[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 14:41:27 PDT 2006

Dear Alex:

I did see your letter about lack of space. OK. I'll give you a URL
for where you can see a PS/2 Model 25. Just so you can see what I'm
talking about. I shan't - err, shall not - be mailing it to you.

Alex, i think the phrases were 'english' equivalents of Japanese.

Like, "Domo Aragato" which is (I hope) 'Thank You, Very Much'.
THANKS to EVERYone for the laughs today as I read through the
exchange of messages about our locales.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton

HEH, Let's END this thread and start a new one!

TomC