[GEM Development] TEST: Are We Transmitting Again?

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 20:03:24 PDT 2006

Hi,

I haven't recieved anything from the mailing list as of 23rd of June,
I just thought no one had anything to post i never realised it could
actually be down (duh!).

@Tom - i couldn't live without internet at home....my life would be
rather different...no gaming...no email...no IM...no forums...no
nothing...my computer gives me life...its sad...but i'm getting away
from it...luckily...

veganalex