[GEM Development] TEST: Are We Transmitting Again?

Thomas F. Clayton TopCatDRC at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 05:48:02 PDT 2006

Dear Lyrical:

It seemed to me that two of my letters (replies) NEVER 'came back' to me
at my Yahoo! account where I sent them from. Checking THIS account - RCN
- I find that they are NOT here, either. So I conclude that my two
replies of the 26th did not get to the server - or, at least, BACK FROM
it - to all of us. I've still got the originals (in my "Sent Box") and
WILL re-send them. These two 'Test' letters ended up in my "Bulk" (junk)
mail folder on Yahoo!. Hmmm. No. No others in there from GEM-Dev.

Thanks for the reply Lyrical.

BTW, EVERYone, take note that I have a direct connection again. I hope
to get a different one next month but its been fun to 'go surfing from
home', again.

TomC