[GEM Development] Moving soon!

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 19:41:09 PST 2006

[This is a RE-reply, RE-posted.]
Dear Gene:

A "T1 will be installed in the new house soon"?! Wow.

What's involved in getting one of those - for a home?
SKIP any money discussions for the moment, I'm only interested in
technology issues. (I've 'intellecually' preferred a T1 over DSL
for some time. [T1 = 'broadband' ISDN :-) ])

Also, I'm sure we all hope that the 'old provider' doesn't 'do in'
all our GEM-Dev discussion 'logs' (back-logs from the last several
years) till you get them copied over to the 'new place'.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton