[GEM Development] More driver updates

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Dec 31 15:24:36 PST 2006

Quoting John Elliott <jce at seasip.demon.co.uk>:
>   I've now done quite a big update to my FreeGEM drivers page at
> <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/drivers.html>:

I take it this is a last-minute entry in the gem-dev "understatement of the
year" contest?  :)

I shall have to take an in-depth look at your reconstructed source at some point
(i.e. when I'm not sitting at the girlfriend's kitchen table waiting for the
chimes); it'll be interesting to see if they'd provide a decent basis for a
project I've been contemplating (and discussing on-and-off with Rob
Mitchelmore.)  Knowing your previous work I suspect it'll be easier to follow
than the DRI source I've looked at before!

--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.