[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Tue Dec 19 12:13:31 PST 2006

G'day, Michael!

I don't know what you are referring to with "empty mail" and not being
able to get my mailtext, as all the posts including my own seem legible
under my settings. However, I hope this one gets through OK.

Many years ago everyone was using plain text on the GEM site, but I'd
assumed that that was no longer an issue, so had just accepted the
Firefox default.

Peter