[GEM Development] OT: Web hosting needed for a binary distribution

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:50:23 PDT 2005

hi,

this may not be the thread to ask this - but when i tried to use mobility
mail - i couldn't get it to use my hotmail account :( - but i might have put
in the wrong details :P - any ideas?

thnx

veganalex

p.s - err...you could host it on savefile.com <http://savefile.com> -
unlimited bandwidth - you just have to link to their page and then the user
can download the file - have a look - might be worth it :P - another one is
illhostit.com <http://illhostit.com> - but i don't know how much bandwidth
they give you. note: - i just uploaded the files on my comp. to illhostit
without paying - i have only had 8megs bandwidth useage though...so i don't
have a clue how much they give you. - BUT you can link directly to the
download - and NO ADS!