[GEM Development] GEM Applications

Scott McDonald smpcs at hotkey.net.au
Wed Sep 7 15:29:21 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this list, but just wanted to say hello and say how impressed I am
by the work done so far.

>Now, if only people would start making new GEM applications again...

As an application developer, I am interested in developing applications for GEM.
My plans at the moment are to develop a database application with similar
ability to the database component of MS Works v3.0. This project is to be a test
for me to see how hard/easy GEM development is. Depending on how that progresses
I don't know what will be next.

* Any ideas or feedback for what is needed for GEM to be useful?

Scott McDonald

Scott McDonald PC Services
ABN: 20 586 027 242
PO Box 139 Newtown 2042
Fax: 9564-2347
Email: smpcs at bigpond.com
Website: http://www.users.bigpond.com/smpcs
"Resourceful Computing for Professional Teachers"