[GEM Development] So... how is everyone?

Michael Bernstein pcgem at mbernstein.de
Sun Feb 13 20:13:19 PST 2005

Hello Owen Rudge,

> Well, this place has, as usual, been rather quiet... this is basically just
> a social visit, seeing how everyone is, and what they're up to.

I am also still alive. But it seems, terhe is not much more live inside
PC/GEM.

I never put much work in PC/GEM, i alswys would like to put PC/GEM and
Atari GEM closer together.

Actuall i had spent some time in convert some documentation in some
format which i can better handle. The last work was the developer
manual for Atari Jaguar. But last year there was some work on developer
documentation for Atari ST. Because this documentation also covers GEM,
it can be used for PC/GEM. This documentation is GPL and in UDO format
which allows to generate several different other formats like rtf, WinHelp,
ST-Guide, ... We have split the documentation to have on file for each
function. This gives us the possibility to build special documentations
from the soure like a GEM docu. We als have prepared the documentation for
multi languiage support, but at this time it is all in german. Maybe
someone of the PC/GEM fans would like to translate some GEM parts?

Regards
Michael