[GEM Development] GEM programming tutorial

dennis at windows3.de dennis at windows3.de
Wed Dec 21 22:45:20 PST 2005

On 21 Dec 2005 at 20:38, veganalex wrote:

> but the librarys are closed after christmas until new-year (I
> think) - and I think tommorow is the last day they're open!!!

So you'd better hurry up. ;)

There's couple of good tutorials on C and C++ on the internet. Just
do the google and you'll find quite a lot.

http://www.c-
plusplus.de/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewd
ownload&cid=2

This site has a total of 30 english tutorials on C/C++/C#. The other ones are german.

Plus there are a lot of people like me who don't mind to answer general programming
questions. If it doesn't fit this list just send a direct mail to me. I'm not in the top 10 of
world's best programmers but I know quite some languages to get some questions
answered. Feel free, I don't mind.

HTH,
Dennis