[GEM Development] OpenGEM Project Liberation Beta1

Dennis Schulmeister dennis at windows3.de
Fri Aug 26 21:10:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

I tried it on the following two systems and was quite satisfied with the
results:

- Windows XP, DOSBox GNU x86 Emulator, AMD Athlon XP 2.4 GHz
- DR-DOR 7.03, IBM Thinkpad 486 w/50MHz

The 486 outperformed the Windows emulation a little bit but both worked
satisfactory.

The only thing I noted was that the command "RUN A DOS COMMAND" didn't work.
Tried it only on the 2nd system.

HTH,
Dennis

BTW: Is there a way to change the default colours? Sorry if this is a silly
question,
but I'm only an occasional GEM-user from the old days. So far the colours
look
fine, except the red status bar under the red titlebar. I'd like to change
the colour
of the status bar. Thanks.