[GEM Development] SETTING.APP update

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:18:05 PDT 2005

I'm using the complete version - but i'd like to try the experimental
:D - I might end up getting my dad's old 8086 and try it out on that
:-). - It's a Amstrad 5086, and my dad says it has 1meg of memory, and
a 8Mhz cpu. Just a bit slower than my current computer ;) The only
time I can ever remember using it was when I was about 4yrs old - and
i was playing space invader's on it :D - my first computer. But I'm
not sure what went in it, because it wouldn't start up one night, so
it went back up in the loft. I hope it weren't the psu, because I
won't be able to get another one for the machine seeing as it's an XT
:'( - o well...

veganalex