[GEM Development] SETTING.APP update

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 23:32:41 PDT 2005

:
: When you say running in Windows XP, do you mean through dosbox or
: something? I am using dosbox at the moment, and...i take it this is
: because I am running opengem - that it says that 'This version of GEM
: does not contain any changeable settings' or something like that - so
: it doesn't crash on mine :D

  If you're running with the Digital Reaearch AES, then you'll need the
updated SETTINGS.APP from my web page to change things (which it does by
manually editing GEM.RSC; in theory you could do the same job with RCS.APP
but that's rather clumsy, especially when dealing with the mouse pointers).

------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"