[GEM Development] urgent request for information about themes

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 23:04:54 PDT 2005

: Incidently, John, you do not included GEM.CFG in your AES distribution.

  That's because if it's not present, the AES uses default settings. If you
use SETTINGS.APP to change anything, it writes to GEM.CFG.

  In theory, other applications could store data in GEM.CFG using the
prop_get() and prop_put() calls. The only one I'm aware of is my Pacific
C port of the demo application, which uses it to remember which pen it was
using last.

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"