[GEM Development] [Fwd: OpenGEM 4]

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 02:58:30 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OpenGEM 4
Date: 	Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:48:10 -0700
From: 	Blair Campbell <blairdude at gmail.com>
To: 	Shane M. Coughlan <shane at shaneland.co.uk>

I've just tested OpenGEM 4 experimental installed overtop of OpenGEM
complete and it works really nicely.  The only thing that is really
missing, that I've noticed, is wheelmouse support.  I'm not a good
programmer, but I don't think it would be really hard to implement the
cutemouse wheel api by simulating the clicking of the up and down
arrows of the highlighted window for every scroll.  Maybe if you
pointed me to the right place to insert this code, I might be able to
look at the cutemouse wheel api and figure out how to do this.
--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya

--
Shane M. Coughlan BA(hons) MA