[GEM Development] Re: I am new ([Fwd: Question and Bug?])

Thorsten Franke apas at gmx.de
Thu Aug 4 10:52:46 PDT 2005

Hello Shane!!

Thanks for pointing me to this group and forwarding my message.

Some thinks about me for the group: I am from germany, 32 years old and
unemployed programmer. The last time I used GEM was 10 years ago (and habe
forgotten anything :-)). Sometimes I get a little nostalgic and so stumpled
about OpenGEM and so I am here. Maybe I want to start writing something (in
Turbo Pascal) in my spare time and now I am searching "User Manuals" and
other Informations to get back to GEM.

Greetings
                 Thorsten

--