[GEM Development] Slashdotted and comments

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Tue Aug 2 22:42:43 PDT 2005

Still around, Chris, still alive...

I hear from our Melbourne people that it has been somewhat brisk down
there lately. We've been having rather pleasant weather for August --
about 18 or 19 deg today, and 17 as I write (9:30 pm AEST).

Will be doing the Great Ocean Road trip again at the end of the month,
this time from Adelaide back to Melbourne. We have the relos here since
this morning:
 From Sidcup: Daughter-in-law and new granddaughter (born March)
 From Kirkby-in-Ashfield: Daughter-in-law's parents.
Our son (also from Sidcup) is due here in a fortnight, after performing
in Salzburg.
Having heard our favourable reports from last year, they were keen to do
the trip while in Oz.

Keep the woolly socks (not the Woolies socks) on!

Cheers,

Peter