[GEM Development] Slashdotted and comments

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Tue Aug 2 16:39:19 PDT 2005

Agreed there..

I guess with many of the "replies" on that site, you have people coming at the discussion from various angles. Some reply for the sake of replying, some automatically congratulate and some choose to automatically negate anything.

"This makes it to news - must be a slow news day" - wonder how many hours he's put in to a project to have that said about it, and him? .. people do far less and get far more coverage on seemingly irrelivant subjects.

Although I'm not what you'd call an active member of FreeDOS and Open/FreeGEM.. I watch with interest, and smile whenever we see a little article in a magazine, or a comment on a forum..  I'm also the first to jump up if someone ridicules another for putting effort into something..

It's a great OS, a great project - and there's certainly great members of it all here..

Chris.