[GEM Development] GDScript

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:24:22 PDT 2004

Dear Heinz

I'm doing some work with GDScript, and was wondering if you could help
clarify some things.  What do the following commands do (I have copied and
pasted them from your GDS.TXT file)?

PATBAT      (like original from INSTALL)

DOS         (like original from INSTALL)

GOTO        (like original from INSTALL)

IF1BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)

IF2BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)

IF3BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)

IFFD        (like original from INSTALL)

IFNOSPC     (like original from INSTALL) It's better to use DISKSPACE

IFHD        (like original from INSTALL)

SRCMSG      (like original from INSTALL)

ALERT       (like original from INSTALL)

DSTMSG      Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored

CREATEMSG   Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored

SETVOL      Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored.
            I think this command isn't needed or ?

Best regards

Shane