[GEM Development] Hello?

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Wed Feb 25 21:14:46 PST 2004

A man of multiple interests and talents! And inordinately busy as well.
They say, "If you want a job done, ask a busy person." You're sure to be
asked!

Good to hear your course is over. It's great when these things come to
an end, isn't it? If you get to Japan, you might do well to pop across
to Australia sometime when you have holidays. I was going to advise you
to avoid bad weather, though -- then I remembered that we don't know how
to do that here anymore. Heatwaves a week ago, 22 wet degrees today (if
it managed to struggle that high.)

I suppose my quest was more of a SGI project: Search for GEM
Intelligence. Well, it turned up.

I've still been a bit off the air. Although I am in some ways getting
over all the trauma of the past 18 months, I notice that I haven't been
very much into initiating things until the last month or so, more just
attending to whatever happens to force itself into my awareness.

Well, I see that Owen, from the icy North has also responded, so I'll
pop across and visit.

All the best,

Peter