[GEM Development] Hello?

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:34:59 PST 2004

Hi Peter...glad your SETI project had a result.  You could have just emailed
though...

I'm well.  I officially finished uni in December, and I'm busy trying to get
myself off to Japan for a year or so.  I've applied to teach English there.
My other projects have been busy (as always).  GEM related stuff is much
along the same lines as I told everyone a few months ago.  There is a new
version of GEMini coming out, and it's pretty small.  400kb when installed.
OpenGEM may get a new release sometime before summer, though I'm not getting
many reports of problems or any need for additions.  The software works, and
people seem happy with that.

I've been off in a corner writing a novel for a while, and I also am working
with an artist on a graphic novel.  Hopefully both of these things will be
finished before the end of the year.  We always say that though, don't we?

Regards

Shane